Your Employee Benefits Just Got Better!
As brewers look for ways to attract talent and manage rising costs, the Virginia Craft Brewers Guild (VCBG) has developed a list to help Guild members save money and win the talent wars.
As a member of the VCBG, you have access to provide a comprehensive employee benefits package as a way to attract and retain employees. An employee benefits package is an expected part of an employee's total compensation. The Guild offers many options employee benefit offerings.
The VCBG has taken the leveraging power of its total membership to create a portfolio of benefits that will fit any brewery's needs regardless of size. VCBG members can expand their existing benefits packages or create a customized package that fits the needs and desires of its employees by selecting from the comprehensive list of services below.
Benefit options include:
A Next Generation 401(k)
Virginia Craft Brewers Guild Retirement Solution
After a comprehensive search and due diligence, the Virginia Craft Brewers Guild has teamed with well-known retirement industry providers to offer the Virginia Craft Brewers Guild Retirement Solution, powered by TAG Resources, the largest outsource provider of full-service 401(k) services in the United States.
The Virginia Craft Brewers Guild Retirement Solution allows you to offer a retirement plan to your employees while reducing administrative burden, mitigating and transferring fiduciary risks, and potentially saving money. Sponsoring and maintaining a retirement plan can be challenging. The Virginia Craft Brewers Guild Retirement Solution brings together a team of professionals on your behalf so you can focus on running your business, not your retirement plan. By enrolling in the VCBG’s Solution, you leverage the assets of all plans within the TAG program and have the best professionals in the retirement industry running your 401(k) plan. Click here to learn more about the VCBG Retirement Solution and request more information.
Click here to view a video overview of the program.
The VCBG Insurance Plan (VIP)
As a member of the Virginia Craft Brewers Guild, you receive exclusive access to the VCBG Insurance Plan which includes Property and Casualty Insurance. This program provides insurance and risk management solutions to VCBG members. Underwritten by FCCI and administered exclusively by Bankers Insurance LLC, this powerful benefit provides:
- A comprehensive risk assessment, covering your business’s risk management procedures and insurance policies. Bankers Insurance provides these services at no cost or obligation, utilizing a consultative approach that educates members on key exposures and uncovers gaps in existing policies.
- An entire suite of manufacturer’s insurance products that includes liability, property, workers compensation, business auto, and all others.
- A group dividend plan based on the combined loss experience of the participating members.
- Designated local service teams for claims, risk control, and underwriting.
- Preferential pricing for members of all sizes, in addition to extensive management tools normally only available to the largest manufacturing operations.
These resources help prevent losses, aid with compliance, and reduce the cost of doing business.
Click here to set up a complimentary consultation or request more information.
The Virginia Craft Brewers Guild ATM Solution
The Virginia Craft Brewers Guild has partnered with Absolute Funding Ventures to customize a program that allows its members to receive an ATM installed and serviced at no cost or hassle. Additionally, due to the Guild’s negotiating power, Guild members will receive increased revenue share per ATM transaction than they would receive going to market individually. The Virginia Craft Brewers Guild and Absolute Funding Ventures are excited about this program and the benefits it will create for the Guild’s members.
For more information about the VCBG ATM Solution please click here.
The Virginia Craft Brewers Guild Credit Card Processing Solution
In partnership with Absolute Funding Ventures, the Virginia Craft Brewers Guild is pleased to offer its members credit card processing services at discounted rates through the scale of the Guild. The VCBG’s scale has created negotiating and purchasing power for Guild members to receive lower credit card processing fees than you would receive going to market individually. The VCBG, in partnership with Absolute Funding Ventures, is excited about this program and the benefits that it will create for the Guild members.
They offer the most compliant and secure processing solutions in the industry including:
To find out more about the VCBG Credit Card Processing Solution please click here
- PCI-Certification and Compliant Application
- PA-DSS Integration Partner Services
- PIN Transaction Security (PCI-PTS)
- Trustwave* Merchant Validation / Certification
Virginia Craft Brewers Guild Quality and Safety Certification
The Virginia Craft Brewers Guild Quality and Safety Certification (CBGQSC) addresses the need for quality and safety training in the craft brewing industry. The training focuses on the requirements which are needed to assure a safe working environment and an understanding of the required quality and tasks that are needed in a brewery and meet Good Manufacturing Practices for Craft Brewers (GMPCBs).
The Virginia Craft Brewers Guild Quality and Safety Certification includes:
- Requirements for having a safe working environment
- BA requirements for quality
- BA requirements for Good Manufacturing Practices
- Certificate Program
- Approximately 8 hours of online training
- Master Certificate upon completion
To learn more about this certification program, contact Katie Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Increase knowledge of food safety
- Reduce injuries and health problems among staff
- Gain knowledge of changing regulations, guidance documents, and regulatory interpretations
- Demonstrate competency for working safely in a beverage setting
- Learn the fundamentals needed to deal with beverage safety
Microsoft 365 for Business and Home
The Virginia Industry Foundation (VIF) is now an exclusive re-seller of Microsoft 365 Software Products
The Virginia Industry Foundation (VIF) is a 501(c)3 non-profit that was organized in 2007 by the Virginia Manufacturers Association (VMA). Through an exclusive arrangement between Microsoft and the VIF, VMA and VCBG members can now purchase Microsoft 365 products for their business or personal use at a significantly reduced cost. It’s easy to find the software that is right for you. Go to the VIF website and view pricing and details. Click here to request more information on any of the Microsoft programs.
Free Member Banking with SonaBank
By signing up for a Kasasa account through our partnership with Sonabank, you get all the great rewards from a standard Kasasa account plus more!
- Free online banking and mobile banking with mobile deposit.
- $25 account opening deposit incentive
- A local banker dedicated to you and your needs.
- $250 credit towards closing costs when financing a home mortgage through Sonabank.
- .25% APR reduction in consumer loan interest rate with automatic draft with Sonabank.
- Bonus rates on a standard Certificate of Deposit
- No fee, no obligation Investment Consultation with Sonabank Investments.
- Visa Platinum Credit Card with rewards
Click here to view program details and steps to open an account and redeem your $25 deposit incentive.
- Receive 1 box of checks per year.
- Free 3×5 Safe Deposit Box (or equivalent dollar credit for larger box, subject to availability. First year only.)
- One time Overdraft Fee forgiveness once per year.
- No fee cashier’s checks.
Learn more about Sonabank at www.sonabank.com or call 1-888-464-BANK (2265) to speak with a Sonabank representative.
Office Depot/OfficeMax Discount Program
Office Depot® and the VCBG have partnered to provide exclusive benefits and savings to its members including:
VCBG members can now save on more than 30,000 office supplies through the Office Depot Partner Program.
- Customized pricing to fit the specific needs of your business
- Curated assortment of products and services
- The flexibility to shop online at business.officedepot.com and at any of our retail locations with your Store Purchasing Card
- FREE, next-business-day delivery on qualifying orders of $50 or more within our local delivery areas. (See our Terms and Conditions for details.)
- World class customer service for quick problem resolution
- Experienced account managers to help improve productivity and uncover cost savings
- Convenient payment options including single account billing or consolidated billing for multiple locations
Shop in any Office Depot or OfficeMax store and receive your member pricing. Just show them your Store Purchasing Card at checkout and watch the savings stack up! You can print a copy of your Store Purchasing Card or text “VMACard” to 555-888 to get the Store Purchasing Card sent to your phone. You must present this at checkout to receive your discount.
Click here to register your company for this program. Once registered, you will receive an email with instructions for how to access your account and the online shopping portal. Log in to start saving now!
Pricing Summary & Program Advantages
If you have any questions about this program, please contact Katie Miller at email@example.com
Corporate Shopping Employee Discounts connects VCBG members to over 250 top national retailers offering incredible employee discounts and private offers. A few popular retailers include: Target, Lands’ End, Costco, Ralph Lauren, Orbitz, Hotels.com, J.Crew, Brooks Brothers, 1800Flowers, ProFlowers, Shoes.com, Avis, Hertz, Budget, HP Employee Purchase Program, Dell Member Purchase Program & Many More!
How to register:
Register now and enjoy incredible savings! It’s easy…simply click on the link below and you can access the site from both work and home. Program Flyer
TicketsatWork Discount Program
TicketsatWork offers exclusive 20-60% discounts, special offers, access to preferred seating & many other special perks for thousands of products including theme parks, shows, sporting events, concerts, dinner shows, movies and much more. This program is available to all VCBG members and their families. It only takes 2 minutes to sign up for this complimentary perk.
Your Member Benefits just got better! Enjoy this great perk as our thank you for being a member of the VCBG. View Flyer outlining the program.
- Click Here
- Fill out the information to become a member using your work or personal email address.
- Use the exclusive VCBG Company Code – VMA2017